Mmm. Nothing could pair better with stuffing & turkey than a delicious cold glass of apple iced tea! There are so many different substitutes available so feel free to sub anything in the following recipe to suit you & your family. There is both a kid friendly and adult version!
- 16 oz. Boiling Water
- 16 oz. Apple Juice
- 2 Tea Bags (Can use black, cinnamon or apple spice)
- 3 TBSP Honey
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Read Apple – Sliced
- 1 Green Apple – Sliced
- Add tea bags to large bowl containing boiling water & steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, stir in honey & juice of two lemons. (Skip honey if using sweetened apple juice)
- Let tea cool – pour into pitcher.
- Stir in apple juice.
- Put in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Pour into glasses & add apples and ice as garnish. (mint leaves are also optional)
**For a more adult version, add 2 ounces of gin, 4 ounces of apple flavored vodka & 2 ounces of bourbon!