Having a party with the girls? Or just love dipping something in your tea? We’ve got you covered. These are delicious for any occasion that tea may be involved. (Even on Christmas after dinner…wink wink) They are easy, fun & delicious. They’re a great way to get the kiddos involved also!
You Will Need:
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 6.5 Tablespoons Cold Butter (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 3.5 oz. Chocolate (of your choice)
- String & Paper
- Pulse butter & flour in food processor until crumbly.
- Add sugar, egg, vanilla & salt and mix with hands, kneading until smooth.
- Wrap in saran wrap & put in fridge for 45 minutes.
- Dust a surface with flour & roll out dough to 1/4″ thickness.
- Cut out tea bag shapes in dough using a tea bag you already own (put side by side to save room)
- Poke a hole in the top of your dough tea bags where the string would go
- Put back in fridge for 30 minutes & preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes!
- Melt your chocolate while dough is baking. Learn how here if you never have before.
- Once the cookies are out of the oven and cooled, dip them in the chocolate & place on parchment paper.
- Once chocolate has hardened, add a string and homemade tag & enjoy!